August 6, 2014
Want to know more about the folks who call Enova home? We asked Enova’s Senior Marketing Associate Jean Joe our five favorite “get to know you better” questions, and here’s what she had to say:
1. How did you come to work at Enova?
I came across Enova at a career fair during my undergraduate stint at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I applied for and completed an internship where I investigated and improved financial reporting processes. I learned a lot over the summer, and I thought Enova would be a great place to start a full-time career.
2. What do you do at Enova?
I’m part of the Marketing team, managing paid search activities for one of our U.K. brands. I optimize performance to ensure we’re reaching the appropriate audience, and explore new ways to reach potential customers.
3. What’s the best part of working at Enova?
The best part of working at Enova is being able to work on projects that immediately add value, and strategically driving my own projects. I also can’t forget about the people at Enova — they make the job fun!
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I’d get an RV and travel around instead of staying in one place.
5. What are your top three desert island must-haves and why?
- Endless supply of books
- A guitar (even though I have no idea how to play, I’ll have time to learn)
- Sunscreen for my pale skin