Enova International, Inc. (“Enova”) is serious about protecting your privacy. This notice is provided to you on behalf of Enova, its respective family of companies, and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Enova Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). The Enova Related Companies include, but are not limited to: CNU Online Holdings, LLC and all of its respective subsidiaries and affiliates. “You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the products and/or services offered by an Enova Related Company.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to us shall be deemed to be our property and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose described herein, and for other purposes as required or permitted by law.
Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, non-public personal information, as well as other types of personally identifiable information from you and from other sources as described herein (collectively, “Your Information”). Our primary goal in collecting Your Information is to provide you with efficient, accurate, and customized financial products and services. Your Information also helps us personalize and improve your customer experience with us.
We collect and/or track the following types of information:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as transaction documents, sales documents, online forms, e-mails, registration forms, surveys, or other documents or submissions related to the products and services we provide, including your name, address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license number, email address, employment information, demographic information, bank account information, and information about your assets, debts and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account history, transaction balances, payment history, overdraft history, parties to transactions, and your reasons for doing business with us;
- Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies and other lenders, regarding your credit worthiness and credit history, and to verify your identity;
- Information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your employment history or income;
- Information obtained from specialized marketing information firms, such as household demographics;
- Information obtained from Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information, user specific or aggregate, we receive from our web pages recording visitor’s access;
- Information you provide when you contact our customer service department; and
- Information you provide to us when you communicate with us via email.
How We Use Your Information
We use Your Information to:
- Provide you with products and services you request;
- Offer you additional products or services, from us or from others, that may be of interest to you;
- Comply with all reporting and other legal requirements;
- Enhance your experience at our websites;
- Process payments and update account records;
- Analyze customer demographics, payment histories, and preferences;
- Conduct statistical analyses; and
- Provide our advertisers with editorial or feedback information.
Sharing Your Information
(Customers that reside in California, North Dakota or Vermont should refer to the state-specific notices provided at the end of this policy)
Affiliated Companies and Non-Affiliated Third Parties may use Your Information for any legal purpose, including, but not limited to, developing and promoting new or joint products, improving existing products and services, and contacting you to offer products and services that may be of interest to you. We may also disclose Your Information, as described above, to companies who perform services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
The Enova Provider may also disclose Your Information to Affiliated Companies and Non-Affiliated Third Parties that provide services to us (“Service Providers”). We contract with Service Providers to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include database providers who assist in identity verification, credit scoring companies, magazine publishers, retailers, and direct marketers. Their access is limited only to the personal data needed to perform their functions, and only for the purpose of performing those functions, and they are prohibited from using or disclosing Your Information for other purposes.
We also may release Your Information if it becomes necessary for compliance with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our websites, our users, or third parties. We reserve the right to release such personal data to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law. In addition, we reserve the right to use and disclose Your Information that is not in individually identifiable form as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
Notice of Furnishing Negative Information
WE MAY REPORT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT TO CREDIT BUREAUS. LATE PAYMENTS, MISSED PAYMENTS, OR OTHER DEFAULTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE REFLECTED IN YOUR CREDIT REPORT.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
A web browser is usually set to accept Cookies automatically but can be changed to decline them. The Help section of the toolbar on most web browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, how to have the web browser notify you when you receive a new Cookie or how to disable Cookies altogether. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a Cookie and still fully navigate our websites.
You can opt out of Cookies set by specific entities by following the instructions found at these links:
Your Right to Limit the Sharing of Your Information
In some circumstances, you have the right to direct the Enova Provider to not share Your Information with its Affiliated Companies and/or Non-Affiliated Third Parties (i.e. “Opt-Out”). Please note that even if you Opt-Out, the Enova Provider may still share Your Information with its Affiliated Companies and Non-Affiliated Third Parties as permitted or required by law. Also, the Enova Provider may share information it collects regarding its transactions and experiences with you with its Affiliated Companies. The Enova Provider may also share all information it collects about you with Affiliated Companies and Non-Affiliated Third Parties: to facilitate providing our services to you, to administer our business, in order to receive services from those companies, as permitted under joint marketing agreements, and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
The Enova Provider is delivering this notice to you on behalf of itself and all other Enova Related Companies. You may limit how the Enova Provider’s Affiliated Companies use Your Information the Enova Provider shares with them. Federal law gives you the right to limit some but not all marketing from the Enova Provider’s Affiliated Companies. You may limit an Enova Provider’s Affiliated Companies from marketing their products or services to you based on Your Information that they receive from the Enova Provider. This information includes your income, your account and payment history, and your credit history, report or score.
Opt-Out Information and Notice
To limit the Enova Provider’s sharing of Your Information with Affiliated Companies and Non- Affiliated Third Parties, as described above, contact us:
- On the web: www.enova.com, or
- By email: email@example.com.
Unless we hear from you, we can begin sharing Your Information thirty (30) days from the date we first deliver this Notice to you. However, you may Opt-Out at any time by contacting us. Once we receive your Opt-Out request, we will stop sharing this information as soon as reasonably practicable. Your Opt- Out request will remain in effect until you notify us otherwise in writing.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to Your Information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard Your Information.
Our Right to Contact You
We Do Not Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided by us or by our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers, are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly collected or used for any purpose whatsoever, including marketing and promotional purposes, either inside or outside the Enova Related Companies.
Our Right to Change this Policy
Notice to California Residents
Pursuant to state law, the Enova Provider may not share information it collects about you with its Affiliated Companies or with Non-Affiliated Third Parties, except in the limited circumstances permitted under state law, or if you give us your permission.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as S.B. 27, allows California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosures in the prior calendar year, if any, of personally identifiable information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at www.enova.com or write to us at attn: Customer Service, 175 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1000, Chicago, Illinois 60604.
Notice to North Dakota Residents
Pursuant to state law, we will only share information with our service providers and with third parties as required or permitted by law, or if you give us your permission.
Notice to Vermont Residents
The Enova Provider will not disclose information about you with its Affiliated Companies or with Non-Affiliated Third Parties, other than as required or permitted by law, without your express permission.