Effective as of June 22, 2023
Last update: June 22, 2023
Enova International, Inc. (“Enova”) respects the privacy of your information. This notice is provided to you on behalf of Enova, its respective family of companies, and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Enova Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). “You” or “Your” means you as a user of this Website(www.enova.com).
Please read this notice carefully. This notice governs your use of our Website and is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and protect the information you provide to us when using the Website. This notice does not govern the collection and use of information by our operating entities or brands. Please see the privacy notices available on our brand websites for more information on their privacy practices.
From time to time, we may change this notice. If we do, we will post an amended version on this webpage. Please review this notice periodically.
1. Personal Data We Collect
We collect personal data from you through your use of the Website and from other sources as described herein. Depending on how you interact with our Website, we will collect your name, email address, and employment information when you fill out online forms, surveys, registration forms, or other documents or submissions.
- Usage Information. For example, pages on the Website you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Website.
- Device Information. Information obtained from webpage http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of browser).
For more information on our cookie usage, see our Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies section below. To review or request changes to any of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
We use personal data to:
- Comply with all reporting and other legal requirements;
- Enhance your experience on our Website;
- Verify employment details upon request;
- Respond to questions or outreach we receive via the Website;
- Ensure inclusion in investor subscription newsletters upon request;
- Conduct statistical analyses;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Fulfill any other purposes for which you provide it;
- For any purpose that is reasonably necessary to or compatible with the original purpose for which we collected the information as disclosed to you; and
- Provide our advertisers with editorial or feedback information.
3. How We Share Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data in the following ways:
- With vendors who perform data or Website-related services on our behalf (e.g., email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.);
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our or a third party’s legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- With any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal data;
- With any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sale, equity transaction, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, or in preparation for any of these events;
- With any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the personal data or for any other purpose we deem necessary, including to protect the health or safety of others.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You can block Cookies by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can opt out of Cookies set by specific entities by following the instructions found at these links:
- Adobe: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com
5. Opt-Out Preference Signals
The Site recognizes the Global Privacy Control (“GPC”) signal. If you are using a browser setting or plug-in that sends an opt-out preference signal to each website you visit, we will treat that as a valid request to opt out and this will be indicated in the banner notice that appears when you visit our website. You can manually indicate your preferences via the Cookie Preferences link at the bottom of the website. To download and use a browser supporting the GPC browser signal, click here: https://globalprivacycontrol.org/orgs. If you choose to use the GPC signal, you will need to turn it on for each supported browser or browser extension you use.
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives some “Do Not Track” signals.
6. How We Protect Your Personal Data
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the personal data we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. We Do Not Collect Personal Data from Children
This Website is not intended for children (under 18 years old). We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal data from children.
8. Notice to California Residents
We do not disclose personal data obtained through our Website to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Accordingly, we have no obligations under California Civil Code § 1798.83.
9. How to Contact Us
To contact us for questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices please write to us at:
Attn: Customer Service
175 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1000
Chicago, Illinois 60604