Enova is a member of leading financial services trade associations in four countries.
In the past decade, Enova has grown from a Chicago startup with one brand in one country, to 10 brands in six countries. So we work hard — sometimes through all hours of the night — to comply with all applicable lending laws and regulations. Our goal is to preserve access to credit across the globe, in a responsible manner.
- One of the largest licensed online lenders in the U.S., approved for lending in more than 30 states
- Member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA)
- Affiliate member of the Network Branded Prepaid Card Association (NBPCA)
- Authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority with interim authorization
- One of the founding members of the Consumer Finance Association (CFA)
- Member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA)
- Member of CIFAS (The U.K.’s Fraud Prevention Service)
- Licensed in four provinces — Alberta, Ontario, British Columbia and Saskatchewan
- Member of the Canadian Payday Loan Association (CPLA)
- Registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission to operate as a lender and broker
- Member of the National Credit Providers Association Ltd (NCPA)