Enova is a member of leading financial services trade associations in four countries.
In the past decade, Enova has grown from a Chicago startup with one brand in one country to nine brands spanning three countries. We work hard — sometimes through all hours of the night — to comply with all applicable lending laws and regulations in each country. Our goal is to preserve access to credit across the globe in a responsible manner.
- One of the largest licensed online lenders in the U.S., approved for lending in more than 30 states
- Member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA)
- Affiliate member of the Network Branded Prepaid Card Association (NBPCA)
- Member of the Innovative Lending Platform Association (IPLA)
- Authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority
- One of the founding members of the Consumer Finance Association (CFA)
- Member of the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA)
- Member of CIFAS (The U.K.’s Fraud Prevention Service)
- Part of Associação Brasileira de Crédito Digital (ABCD) — Brazilian Digital Credit Association