CHICAGO (May 5, 2015) — Enova International, Inc. (NYSE: ENVA), a leading technology and analytics company focused on online lending, today announced a change in the company’s presentation date and time at the Jefferies Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in Miami, Florida. David Fisher, CEO of Enova, will present on Wednesday, May 13 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast and archive of Enova’s presentation will be available on the company’s website at http://ir.enova.com.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services to the large and growing number of customers who use alternative financial services because of their limited access to more traditional consumer credit. As of December 31, 2014, Enova offered or arranged loans in 35 states in the United States and in five foreign countries:
- in the United States at https://www.cashnetusa.com, https://www.netcredit.com and https://www.headwaycapital.com,
- in the United Kingdom at https://www.quickquid.co.uk, https://www.poundstopocket.co.uk and https://www.onstride.co.uk,
- in Australia at https://www.dollarsdirect.com.au,
- in Canada at https://www.dollarsdirect.ca,
- in Brazil at https://www.simplic.com.br and
- in China at https://www.youxinyi.cn.
During 2014, the company launched pilot programs in Brazil and China, as well as a line of credit product to serve the needs of small businesses in the United States. Enova uses its proprietary technology, analytics and customer service capabilities to quickly evaluate, underwrite and fund loans in order to offer customers credit when and how they want it. Headquartered in Chicago, Enova had more than 1,100 employees serving its online customers across the globe as of December 31, 2014.