Enova To Present at the JMP Financial Services and Real Estate Conference
CHICAGO (Sept. 9, 2015) – Enova International, Inc. (NYSE: ENVA), a technology and analytics driven online lender, today announced that David Fisher, CEO of Enova, will present at the JMP Financial Services and Real Estate Conference on Monday, September 21 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time in New York City.
A live audio webcast and archive of Enova’s presentation will be available on the company’s website at http://ir.enova.com.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services to the large and growing number of customers who use alternative financial services because of their limited access to more traditional credit. Enova offers or arranges loans for consumers and/or financing for small businesses in all 50 states and Washington D.C. in the United States and in five foreign countries:
- in the United States at https://www.cashnetusa.com, https://www.netcredit.com,
- https://www.headwaycapital.com and http://www.businessbacker.com,
- in the United Kingdom at https://www.quickquid.co.uk,https://www.poundstopocket.co.uk and https://www.onstride.co.uk,
- in Australia at https://www.dollarsdirect.com.au,
- in Canada at https://www.dollarsdirect.ca,
- in Brazil at https://www.simplic.com.br and
- in China at https://www.youxinyi.cn.
Enova, through its trusted brands, uses its proprietary technology, analytics, and customer service capabilities to quickly evaluate, underwrite, and fund loans or provide financing to customers when and how they want it. Headquartered in Chicago, Enova has more than 1,100 employees serving its online customers across the globe.