- Brothers Albert and Alexander Goldstein join the Check Giant, LLC, as they begin testing online consumer lending
- The Check Giant, LLC, is renamed CashNetUSA
- The Goldstein brothers project $25 million in revenue by 2010
- By the end of the year, CashNetUSA is providing payday loan services in 10 states
Employee Head Count: 20
Office Space: 6,000 sq. ft.
- CashNetUSA turns profitable only 11 months after inception
- CashNetUSA’s technology upgrades to a cutting-edge lending platform using Ruby on Rails
- CashNetUSA doubles its reach to 20 states
Employee Head Count: 65
Office Space: 13,000 sq. ft.
- Publicly traded financial services company Cash America International, Inc. acquires CashNetUSA
- Our online lending process evolves with a real-time decision-making model
- CashNetUSA, now operating in 30 states, becomes a member of the Community Financial Services Association of America
Employee Head Count: 250
Office Space: 60,000 sq. ft.
- Our financial services go abroad with the launch of QuickQuid, an online payday loan company in the United Kingdom
- CashEuroNetUK, LLC (operating as QuickQuid) co-founds the Consumer Finance Association
- CashNetUSA makes its 3 millionth loan transaction
Employee Head Count: 500
Office Space: 110,000 sq. ft.
- CashEuroNetUK, LLC joins CIFAS, the U.K.’s fraud prevention service — becoming the first admitted institution to be headquartered outside of the EU
- Our services expand to Canada and Australia with the launch of both DollarsDirect brands
- CashNetUSA begins offering installment loans in select states
- CashNetUSA, QuickQuid and both DollarsDirect brands collectively become Enova Financial
- Enova Financial is recognized for Exceptional Customer Service as a Stevie Award finalist
- U.K. installment loan company Pounds to Pocket is founded
- CashNetUSA now offers lines of credit in certain states
- QuickQuid is a finalist for “Responsible Lender of the Year” in the Credit Today Awards 2010
- Enova Financial is listed among the winners of the CIO 100 Awards
- Enova Financial changes its name to Enova International, Inc.
- U.S. installment brand NetCredit launches, offering our highest-ever loan amounts
- Enova leads Brill Street’s list of the Top 50 Employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent
- Enova’s new CEO, David Fisher, puts us on the path to more product diversification
- QuickQuid releases a new line of credit product called QuickQuid FlexCredit®
- Computerworld ranks Enova as no. 75 on its list of the Best Places to Work in IT
- For the second year in a row, Enova makes Brill Street’s list of the Top 50 Employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago, this time in the no. 2 slot
- Our social media experts present tips on “Social Media in Highly Regulated Markets” for Social Media Week Chicago 2013
- Enova ranks no. 3 in Built in Chicago’s Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago
- Enova is among the winners of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ Awards
- On Stride Financial launches in the U.K., offering loans at our lowest APRs to date
- QuickQuid is a finalist for “Alternative Lender of the Year – Consumer” in the Credit Today Awards 2014
- Enova ventures into business-to-business lending and launches Headway Capital, which provides lines of credit to small-business owners
- Our credit products reach new corners of the world as we found brands in Brazil and China
- Enova is officially listed on the NYSE as an independent public company under the ticker symbol ENVA
Employee Head Count: Approximately 1,100
Office Space: 193,000 sq. ft.
- Enova moves its headquarters to a new space at 175 W. Jackson Blvd., featuring a larger and more open floor plan
- Enova expands its financing capabilities by acquiring The Business Backer, a Cincinnati-based business financing company
- Enova launches Enova Decisions, a real-time analytics service
Employee Head Count: Approximately 1,200
Office Space: 160,000 sq. ft.