Enova is currently searching for a bright, energetic, and ambitious IT Quality Assurance Intern to join our Tech QA Engineering team; problem-solvers, self-directors and action-oriented thinkers are required. Interns will be expected to hit the ground running learning the technologies, strategies, and analytical techniques that will enable them to contribute to the continued success of the company.
- Drive Quality Assurance projects and assist in the development of Automated Tools and Tests to improve QA Efficiency.
- Participate in the efforts leading to Technology process improvements.
- Manage initiatives that focus on improving Testing processes and methodologies.
- Adhere to QA policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or pursuing Masters in Tech/Science field from a top tier university.
- High-tech experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High energy, team player, creative thinker, and strategic influencer.
- Professional maturity, negotiation skills, influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills, and hands-on implementation skills.
- Differentiating Factors:
- Proficiency with SQL, exposure to Linux, and knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.), Selenium
- General Understanding of Software Development and Software Testing Life Cycle.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com